Saturday, May 24, 2014
Sarah Married Edmund
Welcome to our blog! Edmund and I want to keep you all updated with our adventures as Mr. & Mrs. Ward! Our first month of marriage has been filled with driving 2000 miles, saying goodbye to our families and shipping our belongings overseas to England! We look forward to the many adventures that we will find in England and setting up our new home! The Lord has been gracious with us and blessed us beyond measure! Through this blog, we hope to share with our friends and family (most of you an ocean away) what the Lord is doing in our lives as we begin this blessed journey of marriage! ~SW~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats you two! Sarah, I'm sorry we didn't get to meet before your departure. Alex and I wish you both every happiness and great adventures one lifetime can hold. -KC
ReplyDelete