Greetings friends and family!
We love and miss you all!
It's been a busy year so far, we are 7 months into 2019 and we are excited to see what the rest of the year holds for our family.
January
After a fun filled holiday season we used January as a time to rest and prepare for a busy year ahead!
We did get a chance to go out to the National Western Stock Show and Rodeo!
Learning how to lasso!
Matthias likes snowboarding!
Wesley keeps growing, too!
8 months old!
February
In February we got a new assignment - moving to Texas! So we headed south on a house-hunting trip and Matthias tried on some new cowboy gear to make sure he fits right into his new home area!
Wesley keeps getting bigger and more active:
9 months old!
March
Not quite as busy as usual meant we had a chance to get some family pictures taken!
More feisty each month, Wesley turned 10 months old in March!
April
In April we got the chance to go visit family in Maryland and celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus together and we had so much fun!
Enjoy the little things... little thing
Wesley really loves dogs!
Strasbourg Railroad
A quick visit with GrandMom and GrandPop!
Later in the month we celebrated 5 years of marriage! And we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than to take our little family to Disneyland for the day. So that's what we did and it was a wonderful day (although LONG, we flew out from Denver at 5am and then spent the day at Disney and then we spent the night at the airport waiting for our 6am flight back home)!
Wesley is movin' and groovin' at 11 months old!
May
"Mayuary," as it was called because of the weather being one of the coldest May's on record in Denver!
May was an exciting month with two birthdays in the family. Wesley had his 1st on the 24th and Sarah had her big 3-0 on the 25th! We celebrated with a joint party and had a great time with our baseball themed party!
Party Time!
It was a good day =D
June
June was a crazy month of waiting and getting excited about our upcoming move to Texas!
With an unexpected week with some friends staying at our house + Edmund being gone on TDY + stomach bug attacking the house = totally beyond blessed with help from others and patience from friends and growing in the Lord as He got us through another PCS out-processing!
July
We made it to Texas! As I type this I am sitting in our little room here on base and I am just reminded of how good the Lord is to us! My two high energy boys are actually both napping at the same time, what a "little kiss from Jesus!" It's hard to believe that I have neglected posting on here for so long but I guess life is pretty busy but I am so glad that I was able to sit down today and recall these past 7 months to you all. As I do, I can't help but rejoice in the Lord and remember that these 7 months have been wonderful, yes they have also had moments of trials and frustrations but those moments make us savor those sweet moments that much more.
As we embark on a journey of purchasing a home, we wait... in our little room on base. But we praise the Lord for his mighty works and his great love for us. And when we walk outside on a beautiful Texas day we just keep singing, "It's just like Jesus to roll the clouds away, it's just like Jesus to keep me day by day!"
With love, sw
We love and miss you all!
It's been a busy year so far, we are 7 months into 2019 and we are excited to see what the rest of the year holds for our family.
January
After a fun filled holiday season we used January as a time to rest and prepare for a busy year ahead!
We did get a chance to go out to the National Western Stock Show and Rodeo!
Wesley keeps growing, too!
8 months old!
In February we got a new assignment - moving to Texas! So we headed south on a house-hunting trip and Matthias tried on some new cowboy gear to make sure he fits right into his new home area!
Wesley keeps getting bigger and more active:
9 months old!
March
Not quite as busy as usual meant we had a chance to get some family pictures taken!
April
In April we got the chance to go visit family in Maryland and celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus together and we had so much fun!
Wesley really loves dogs!
Wesley is movin' and groovin' at 11 months old!
May
"Mayuary," as it was called because of the weather being one of the coldest May's on record in Denver!
May was an exciting month with two birthdays in the family. Wesley had his 1st on the 24th and Sarah had her big 3-0 on the 25th! We celebrated with a joint party and had a great time with our baseball themed party!
June
June was a crazy month of waiting and getting excited about our upcoming move to Texas!
With an unexpected week with some friends staying at our house + Edmund being gone on TDY + stomach bug attacking the house = totally beyond blessed with help from others and patience from friends and growing in the Lord as He got us through another PCS out-processing!
July
We made it to Texas! As I type this I am sitting in our little room here on base and I am just reminded of how good the Lord is to us! My two high energy boys are actually both napping at the same time, what a "little kiss from Jesus!" It's hard to believe that I have neglected posting on here for so long but I guess life is pretty busy but I am so glad that I was able to sit down today and recall these past 7 months to you all. As I do, I can't help but rejoice in the Lord and remember that these 7 months have been wonderful, yes they have also had moments of trials and frustrations but those moments make us savor those sweet moments that much more.
As we embark on a journey of purchasing a home, we wait... in our little room on base. But we praise the Lord for his mighty works and his great love for us. And when we walk outside on a beautiful Texas day we just keep singing, "It's just like Jesus to roll the clouds away, it's just like Jesus to keep me day by day!"
With love, sw

























OXOXOXOXOX Beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete