The Thomases are THRILLED with your exciting news! Can't wait to see you and meet baby Ward. Love & miss you! <3
So exciting!!!!! I can hardly believey best friend is having a baby! Joe and I have been praying for you and Edmund and this new life inside you! I love you and miss you beyond description!!!
: ) : ) : ) : )
Congratulations from the Hills Family. Awesome news. Happy Belated Anniversary!
The Thomases are THRILLED with your exciting news! Can't wait to see you and meet baby Ward. Love & miss you! <3
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!!! I can hardly believey best friend is having a baby! Joe and I have been praying for you and Edmund and this new life inside you! I love you and miss you beyond description!!!
ReplyDelete: ) : ) : ) : )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations from the Hills Family. Awesome news. Happy Belated Anniversary!
ReplyDelete