Friday, July 18, 2014

Another spider...


 As I wrote the last blog post, I went to the kitchen for some liquid refreshment and upon walking into the kitchen my eyes were drawn to the upper corner and I happened to notice the fuzzy spider that was taking up residence there... I thought I would snap a few photos to share :-p






The spider put up a good fight but in the end, Windex won!



2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are having so much trouble with spiders and bugs. It is probably because the house sat empty for a while. Once you overcome the initial infestation you should find fewer and fewer over time. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had lots of spiders and giant roaches (the locals call them palmetto bugs) at our home in Florida. I think it had something to do with the humid climate. I wasn't a fan of them. Cats can come in handy with helping kill the litter buggers, it's worth considering ;)

    ReplyDelete